BENGHAZI – THE BIGGEST COVER-UP SCANDAL IN U.S. HISTORY? – WAS BENGHAZI A CIA GUN-RUNNING OPERATION FOR MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD & OTHER INSURGENTS FIGHTING IN SYRIA?
"It’s never fun to admit you’ve been lied to and duped. There is no comfort in realizing a high-level group in government has conned you. The wound created from such a realization would be deep and painful when paired with extraordinary insult when you realize the cons are people you not only trusted, but people who are tasked with protecting your rights, your liberty, your life.
When these people betray you, you’re in trouble – big trouble. Unfortunately, we believe America is being betrayed by powerful individuals tasked with our protection. These people are found in the White House, the Congress, the CIA and other government entities – and they’re lying to you. Then they’re covering it up on an epic scale, in a never-before-seen manner.
Here are the basics that we (America, in general) should be focusing on, but aren’t:
- Why do media outlets continue to refer to the “Special Mission Benghazi Compound” as a consulate?
- Where are the so-called “terrorist” attackers/murderers? Have we stopped looking for them?
- Who and where are the rest of the survivors and those evacuated after the attack?
- Why did the attackers know they should target the Special Mission Benghazi Compound, and what was their true intention – what did they really want?
- Why is there now so little discussion of the role the CIA played in the facilities that were attacked?
- Why were 23 of the 30 American officials evacuated from Benghazi active within the CIA? Only 7 of the 30 worked for the State Department? Yet the media continue to characterize the Benghazi facility as a State Department installation?
- Was the CIA Annex a facility used in a secret gun-running operation, and was Ambassador Chris Stevens involved?
- Was the CIA Annex used to facilitate the flow of arms to (Muslim Brotherhood) insurgents fighting in Syria and possibly beyond?
- Why are there two versions of the ARB (Accountability Review Board) Report? One is unclassified for public view, the other is highly classified, and while Congress can view it, they are legally forbidden to discuss it in public hearings or in news interviews." [Daily Caller]