Saturday, March 8, 2014

The Marriage of Obama's Parents: 'In Name Only'?

 

 

The above article supports the view I have held for several years (since I began following the machinations of Dear Leader's handlers) that Obama Sr. is NOT the biological father of the person now occupying the White House.  

 

I also commend to your attention a narrative describing what may REALLY be behind the grooming of our phony president:

The First Time I Heard Of Barack

 and a radio interview of the author of that report:  HERE

 

I submit these stories to you, my dear readers, in order to inform you of the undercurrents floating around the blogosphere. I find it difficult to believe them, perhaps because I don't WANT to.... our country cannot possibly be in such difficulty .... however - stay informed about what is happening on all sides.

[clipper]


 

No comments:

Post a Comment