Thursday, August 9, 2012


"At a campaign event for Mitt Romney yesterday, Marco Rubio gave a charming and persuasive speech. But while highlighting the differences between the two presidential candidates, he made what I believe to be an serious error in judgment.
“This is not a choice between two bad people. This is not a choice between one bad guy and one good guy. This is a choice between a guy that has no idea what he's doing and a guy that does.”
I applaud Marco Rubio for tempering his attack on Obama with a degree of moderation, and I know why he held back in his criticism. I agree with what Rubio said about Obama's appalling ineptitude in office. And I agree that our president has been needlessly divisive.

But I must disagree in the strongest terms with his assertion that Barack Obama is not a bad guy."     [Left Coast Rebel]

1 comment:

  1. And I must disagree in the strongest terms with the authors assertion that Barack Obama is a president.

    David Sylvester

    ReplyDelete