Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Man Kicked Off Flight Over Anti-TSA Shirt

"A man and his wife were treated as potential terrorists and kicked off a Delta Airlines flight over a satirical T-shirt because it made passengers and employees feel “very uncomfortable”.

“I was then questioned by TSA about the significance and meaning of the shirt,” writes Guha. “I politely explained that it was “mocking the security theater charade and over-reactions to terrorism by the general public — both of which we’re seeing right now, ironically.” The agents inquired as to the meaning of the term “ZOMG” and who it was that I thought was “gonna kill us all.” As best I could tell, they seemed to find my explanation that I didn’t think anyone would be killing us all and that I was poking fun at overwrought, irrational fears exhibited by certain members of the flying public to be satisfactory. And moreover, they clearly deemed my shirt to be no legitimate threat.” "     [INFOWARS.COM]

And the harassment continued......... and you aren't yet concerned about burgeoning federal police-state activities ..... on this the twentieth anniversary of Ruby Ridge ?   [clipper]

No comments:

Post a Comment