Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Treat the Press as Enemy Collaborators


“So how do you feel about your new position with Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL)?” asked Media Bistro of Jonathan Allen. “Certainly excited. I’m happy to go to work for someone who inspires me and who I admire. I’m hopeful I can advance the Democratic Party’s goals and obviously, the congresswoman’s goals,” Jonathan Allen replied.

Jonathan Allen is now the Politico’s senior Washington correspondent.     

[and on another note ......]
...... one of the least appreciated differences between the Republican and Democratic conventions is that the GOP put people on stage who had succeeded in life and the Democrats put a bunch of people on stage portrayed as victims. This all goes perfectly together."
[Red State]
 


No comments:

Post a Comment