Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Obama - I Didn't Say What I Said, And Anyway, I Meant The Opposite


"Who are you going to believe, Obama or your lying ears? Obama has a new ad out "explaining" his infamous "You didn't build that" Kinsley gaffe:
"Those ads taking my words about small business out of context - they're flat out wrong," the president says in the 31-second pitch. "Of course Americans build their own businesses. Every day, hard-working people sacrifice to meet a payroll, create jobs and make our economy run."

[ Remember what he said:]
There are a lot of wealthy, successful Americans who agree with me -- because they want to give something back.  They know they didn’t -- look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own.  You didn’t get there on your own.  I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart.  There are a lot of smart people out there.  It must be because I worked harder than everybody else.  Let me tell you something -- there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there."  [emphasis added]   [Just One Minute]

No comments:

Post a Comment